Dr. phil. Aleksandra Eberhard-Moscicka
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Departments of Neurology and Clinical Research, Perception and Eye Movement Laboratory
Education and Academic Career
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Departments of Neurology and Clinical Research, Perception and Eye Movement Laboratory, University Hospital, Inselspital, CH (2016-today)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Division of Cognitive Neuroscience, University of Zurich, CH (2015)
- PhD in Neuroscience, University of Zurich; ZNZ International PhD Program in Neuroscience, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology ETH, CH (2015)
- Master of Arts in Psychology, University of Wroclaw, PL and University of South Wales, UK (2010)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of South Wales, UK (2009)
- Biäsch Foundation for Applied Psychology (2015)
Eberhard-Moscicka A. K., Jost L. B., Fehlbaum L. V., Pfenninger S. E., & Maurer U. (2016). Temporal dynamics of early visual word processing–Early versus late N1 sensitivity in children and adults. Neuropsychologia, 91, 509-518.
Eberhard-Moscicka A. K., Jost L. B., Raith M., & Maurer U. (2015). Neurocognitive mechanisms of learning to read: print tuning in beginning readers related to word-reading fluency and semantics but not phonology. Developmental Science, 18(1), 106-118.
Jost, L. B., Eberhard-Moscicka, A. K., Pleisch, G., Heusser, V., Brandeis, D., Zevin, J. D., & Maurer, U. (2015). Native and non-native speech sound processing and the neural mismatch responses: A longitudinal study on classroom-based foreign language learning. Neuropsychologia, 72, 94-104.
Jost L. B., Eberhard-Moscicka A. K., Frisch C., Dellwo V., & Maurer U. (2013). Integration of Spoken and Written Words in Beginning Readers: A Topographic ERP Study. Brain Topography, 1-15.