Education and Academic Career
- PhD Student, Gerontechnology & Rehabilitation ARTORG Center for Biomedical Engineering Research, University of Bern (2017)
- Teaching Assistant Mathematik der Wirtschaftswissenschaften, University of Zurich (2016 -2017)
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, ETH Zurich (2015)
- Master Thesis: Large scale optimal power flow using convex relaxations and distributed optimization.
- Semester Thesis II: Robust beacon localization in a common coordinate system
- Semester Thesis I: Experimental study of high speed particle filtering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, ETH Zurich (2012)